Most clients do not have the time to keep visiting an ongoing construction site, especially in the case of a 6-12 month project. Secondly, avoid having the client or investor disrupt the daily workflow by showing up onsite. Current on-the-ground pictures don’t always do the trick, so why not show your clients that you are now using the latest drone technology to document your progress reports?
Monitoring the Construction Site
Let’s face it, you have far too much work to be monitoring multiple job sites in any given day. Isn’t it time you took a bit of the load off and send up a drone to monitor weekly, bi-weekly or monthly progress on all your properties? We can provide you with a detailed video of the job site, any work standard or safety issues that may be going on and save you time, money and energy commuting from one job site to the next.
Document Construction Progress with Drone Time Lapse:
- Aerial Photography /Drone Shot – A picture is worth a thousand words. Using drone shot videos to undertake progress shots across a construction site allows closer access and is therefore a great tool that provides detail you will never achieve from a helicopter
- For all those hard to get to places, like the scaffolding on the top of your construction? Eliminate the risk and deploy the UAV
- A simple two minute video can take the viewer on a journey through the site, often allowing them to see more than they would from the ground.
- Create a positive buzz about your project using video or photos captured by a drone in place of a text filled flyer or information bulletin
- Detailed progress drone shot videos taken from a drone are fast becoming another valuable tool in tracking and documenting progress
- Aerial drones can minimize the need for timely inspections with authorities, which can be quite costly for all stakeholders in remote locations.
- We can even stream the video down directly to a TV monitor onsite.
Keeping Every Project On Track
Saving money and coming in on-budget is key to staying in business these days as a mechanical engineer or contractor. You need to determine right away if a project has gone sideways in order to prevent cost overruns. Generally cameras are installed at the project site once the actual construction work begins whereas drone Cameras can be brought into the picture even in the pre-construction stage for surveying land area. Whether it’s a project of building a skyscraper or bridge, canal or dam, drone construction cameras are helpful in mapping the topography of any terrain with precise accuracy.
There’s a tremendous amount of things you need to keep track of on your construction project. Let us help you keep track of your project progress, the location of equipment, the volume of materials being used and still available, and provide you with the aerial perspective you have always desired but didn’t realize was well within your budget.
The latest aerial drone technology and cloud-based image processing delivers professional 4K UHD quality aerial imagery into the hands of builders and project managers in a way that is fast, cost-effective and can help “elevate your business”.
Studio 52 is a leading audio-video production house from Dubai,UAE having over 4 decades of experience in the field. No matter, whether your project is short term or long term, whether the environment is hot or cold, Studio 52 can help you document your project with construction time lapse videos using specialized solar powered wireless time lapse camera system and an expert crew.
Studio52 is expert at producing construction time lapse videos, Drone Shot videos, Solar Powered time lapse camera solutions for industries like Oil & gas, Maritime and Real Estate.It includes site survey,installation & timely delivery of top quality timelapse videos across UAE,Kuwait,Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Oman & Qatar.
Studio52 is the expert at producing time lapse videos, Drone Shot videos, Solar Powered time lapse camera solutions for industries like Oil & gas, Maritime and Real Estate.It includes site survey,installation & timely delivery of top quality time lapse videos across UAE , Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and other middle east areas . Watching a time lapse video of a your project is fascinating. In just a few minutes you see the entire projects process unfold.
You can visit the below mentioned link to see some examples of time lapse videos produced by Studio 52 https://studio52.tv/timelapse/