We are always approached to film events and produce a video documenting the activities. Sometimes it’s an award ceremony, product launch, or a workshop while at others it’s huge 3-day participation in international expos or trade shows. Documenting expos/events like these through video is an excellent way of maximizing content and taking full potential of the hard work put into the production of an event.
Participating in UAE’s premier events like the Emirates Skills National Competition or the Dubai Expo 2020 calls for many reasons to document the activities through a video. Here are some of them:
- People like your followers or prospects who may not have been able to attend the event would love to catch up on everything through the video, thus increasing your reach.
- The video can include information from the event that one Would have received only by being present there such as presentations, speech, product demo or live competition.
- It’s a perfect means to showcase your work, capturing the atmosphere and highlighting the work of a team.
- It’s an effective promotional tool to encourage participation and footfalls to your booth.
- A video can be distributed to the media to create a buzz around your participation at the event.
- It’s easier to share a video with others and also easily accessible. You can share it with a wider audience by embedding it in an email, digital newsletter, websites, blogs, or social media platforms.
- It can also be used as a training tool for future event participation or can be distributed internally to the employees nationwide.
For covering live events like the Emirates Skills National Competition, we provided our client with a live editor for the whole event and a film crew to capture the action as it happened. It’s one of UAE’s premier events celebrating the outstanding Emirati talents in technical and vocational skills and inspires the young generation to get passionate about new trades, as well as embrace technology-based career pathways. Broadcasting a live video along with highlights is a fantastic way of rounding up the day’s activity.
How Can You Reach the Full Potential at Dubai Expo 2020?
Set to begin in October 2021, Expo 2020 is going to be the largest event taking place in the UAE this year. With 190 countries participating and an estimated 25 million visitors from across the globe, it’s going to be the biggest event to be held in the Arab world.
The scale and diversity of what the expo has to offer is remarkable. Being the location for the largest global gathering that brings together the world’s greatest minds to discuss how we can shape the future, it’s filled with opportunities. There’s so much to capture. Large-scale events like these provide a huge amount of content that you can document using a video for various purposes. Participating in such an event is a matter of pride that would help extend your investment and build marketing assets at the same time.
If you are interested in documenting your participation at the Dubai Expo 2020, feel free to get in touch with us so we can organize a crew for you to film all your important moments during the event. In addition to that we can also provide you with a photographer for capturing professional event photographs to complement the footage. And that’s not all, we can also help you set up a live video stream of the event for your exclusive audience back home.
We can also help you with videos to attract customers to your pavilion. Whatever your event coverage needs be, our team at Studio52 can do everything from live event coverage, event photography, promo videos, corporate videos to event videography.