Time-lapse video is an impressive visual feat that manages to tell a compelling story in a short span. It’s a proven method to generate publicity, PR, and bring in new opportunities for your business.
time-lapse videos are nothing but a series of images, taken at regular intervals and stitched together into a bite-sized, powerful piece of content that you can share with your potential client, add to your social media platforms or showcase on your website.
When you are building something remarkable, it is evident that you would want to capture the story of its creation from start to finish. Whether you are building a retail mall, sports stadium, healthcare facility, educational premises, hotel, or any other commercial or residential project, you can track and share its progress story using time-lapse construction video. You can even capture the progress story of building a ship or a plane with a time-lapse video.
A remarkable tool for the construction industry…
Time-lapse video production can be considered as one of the most revolutionary tools or resources for the construction industry. Apart from highly advanced technology, competitive price, high quality, and ease of use make time-lapse video a convenient tool for construction companies. Time-lapse photography or videography is a technique whereby the frequency at which film frames are captured is much lower than that used to view the sequence. So, when played at normal speed, time appears to be moving faster and thus lapsing. The main objective of the time-lapse video is that it makes it possible to view events occurring over a long interval of time in a short period.
Today, when each construction company is in the race of presenting themselves superior, construction video (time-lapse) helps you strengthen your portfolio and showcase your work in a unique way.
How does a time-lapse construction video benefit you?
- Automated time-lapse – The process of time-lapse video is automated. So, these videos are automatically created as per the schedule you set.
- Live Video Streaming – You can do remote monitoring of activities going on your site from anywhere, anytime.
- Construction Ventures – In any kind of construction video time-lapse plays a vital role. The construction ventures can be from residential to institutional & commercial to industrial to civil engineering or construction for a special purpose.
- Storage – Hi-Res images and videos are stored in the cloud automatically. It can be shared with stakeholders whenever you want.
- Movable – From one construction location to another location, these cameras can be moved easily.
Think time-lapse video is useful for you, what’s the way forward?
If you are eager to share the story of your project, Studio52 can help you with that. Studio 52 is a leading audio-video production house from Dubai having over 4 decades of experience in the field. No matter, whether your project is short term or long term, whether the environment is hot or cold, Studio 52 can help you document your project with a specialized solar-powered HD camera system and an expert crew.