Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing – Pelé
When you are successful, you need to celebrate it. It’s an important benchmark for a business and a fantastic way to introduce it to the world. Whether you are opening a brand new store, relocating to a bigger space, or adding another location, it’s time to celebrate your success and generate enthusiasm within your community. And, what can be better than capturing these moments in a video or a photo?
Human beings are visual creatures and videos capture the attention of your audience longer and more thoroughly than any other advertising medium. A professional-quality video is essential to promote your business in a more dynamic way and also to leverage your brand in places where still images and text wouldn’t work. Producing a video might seem like a lot of work, but it’s absolutely worth it once you have the final product.
Videos will help you create that first impression, provoke excitement, curiosity, and a sense of community. If you are planning a grand opening, you can consider the below mentioned six types of videos for marketing and promotion:
- A short video showing the preview of your event also known as a trailer, teaser, or promo. It would help build excitement in the audience.
- An exclusive access video where the viewer gets to see “behind the scenes” of your event. Such videos are great to keep up the excitement and share on your social media pages.
- Event invitation videos are also great to boost your marketing strategy and get the maximum number of people interested in your campaign. They can be distributed through social media and even newsletters. And, they also have the potential to go viral.
- A how-to video is also an excellent type of video that you can use to guide through a process or a user journey. For example, “how to book a ticket” or “how to reach the place”, etc.
- A live streaming video would also be great to engage those who can’t attend the event in person.
- An after-the-event video to tell the story of how your event performed.
Owned by Louis Vuitton, Sephora is a well-known name in the world of beauty. It has over 2,700 stores in 35 countries worldwide and when it opened its showroom in Dubai, Studio52 partnered with them to capture their historic moment in camera. Have a look at this fun video captured by our team:
A video like this helps your event live on, even after the attendees have gone home. Video and photos shot during the event can be used later to share on social media, put it up on your website, and share later before your next event to strengthen the desire to attend the event next time.
Leverage various parts of your participation at the biggest event of the year. You have a great opportunity to let your audience know about your grand opening at the expo through teasers on your social media. All this needs to be started at least a couple of months before the expo starts to continue creating the hype until the final event. With the right mix of videos, you can’t go wrong. People will flock to your pavilion, enjoy themselves, and mark the start of a long and strong relationship with your brand.
Video is an often overlooked part of marketing for events. If you want to boost your brand awareness and influence the investors, the video must be a part of your promotional plan. Our excellent media production team at Studio52 has helped over 500 companies to create almost every type of video format to boost audience engagement. Get in touch with us today to find out what type of videos would work best for your event and audience segment.