A new development in the world of real estate aerial photography and videography is the use of drones. The quality of visuals using drones for the commercial and residential real estate sector is mind-boggling!
ROI on using Drones in real estate
Using drones for aerial photography as well as videography positively affects the bottom line in real estate. Some calculations suggest that listing agents who use drones for real estate could see an increase in listings as high as 73% and deal closing as high as 68%. 83% of home sellers prefer to work with an agent using drones. The returns for agents thus cumulate to tens of thousands of dollars annually and justifies the business case of using drones in real estate.
Cost of using Drones in real estate
To begin with, the cost of using drones in real estate are not entirely prohibitive and ranges between $1500- $3000.Flying a drone for real estate requires some degree of skill in piloting the drone and properly using the onboard DSLR camera.
While there is the option of doing all these on your own, it’s always best to hire an insured and certified professional drone pilot. Prices for such services range between $150-$ 500 and up, depending on the size, location and desired imagery of the residential or commercial real estate project.
Common property for which drone pilots are hired
- Residential real estate: homes, housing developments, and communities
- Commercial real estate: Malls, shopping centers, business complexes, golf courses, hotels, and hotel facilities
- Large areas of land: Big estates, golf course ranches, and farms
Real Estate Marketing with Drones
If we focus on the use cases of real estate marketing using drones, we will see the following:
- Real Estate Marketing
- Aerial video tours
- Resort living
- 360 panorama
- Land and real estate investments
Also Read: How To Make Long Term Construction TimeLapse
How has the real estate sector benefited from the usage of drones?
Drones have transformed real estate marketing. Be it commercial real estate or residential, using drones has changed the business landscape for the better. Some of the benefits of using drones are:
- Location- There is possibly no other sector than real estate which attributes so much importance to location. In real estate, location is a key factor. One of the biggest benefits of drones is the ability that it gives to the viewer of the property with respect to nearby attractions, amenities, parks, airports etc.
An aerial perspective is the best way to capture the entirety of such a layout.
- Position- The position of the property can be shown through aerial photography in a much more effective way and viewers can see exactly what the property looks like.
These shots are taken from the perspective of a person standing in a driveway, garden, backyard etc.
- Storytelling- Innovative real estate companies are using drones to attract savvy clientele. These customers are looking at better storytelling techniques from real estate companies who list their properties with winning agents who have all the tools of the trade.
Drones enable better storytelling and that is the key to selling more homes as buyers want to know what they are getting into.
Studio52 and Drones
Studio52 is an early adopter of drone technology. It has accomplished stupendous projects with aerial photography and videography by the masterful use of drones. We work with a group of experts who are skilled and well-trained to accomplish such works by delivering world-class quality time and again. Our clients are discerning and often repeat our services which is proof of our quality.
For more information, regarding drones, visit https://studio52.tv/video/drone